Names Of Huai Niu Xi
How Is Huai Niu Xi Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Huai Niu Xi Used Clinically?
Huai Niu Xi Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood, expels blood stasis - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, lochioschesis.
- Strengthens the sinews, bones, and joints - lower back and knee issues due to deficiency (tonifies the liver and kidneys).
- Clears damp heat in the lower burner - damp-heat pouring downward manifesting as back and knee pain, w/lin.
- Brings blood downward - yin deficiency with fire or hot blood in the upper warmer, vomiting blood, toothache, nosebleed, dizziness, headache, blurred vision (yang rising).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Huai Niu Xi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huai Niu Xi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huai Niu Xi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huai Niu Xi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huai niu xi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc