Names Of Huang Jing
How Is Huang Jing Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Huang Jing Used Clinically?
Huang Jing Usages and Indications
- Tonify spleen qi and yin - with poor appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of taste, dry stool, dry red tongue.
- Moistens the lungs - dry cough, little sputum due to lung qi and yin deficiency.
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen jing - lower back pain/weakness, lightheadedness.
- Xiao Ke.
How Is Huang Jing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Jing
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Huang Jing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Jing Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Jing
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang jing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc