Names Of Huang Jing
How Is Huang Jing Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Huang Jing Used Clinically?
Huang Jing Usages and Indications
- Tonify spleen qi and yin - with poor appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of taste, dry stool, dry red tongue.
- Moistens the lungs - dry cough, little sputum due to lung qi and yin deficiency.
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen jing - lower back pain/weakness, lightheadedness.
- Xiao Ke.
How Is Huang Jing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Jing
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Huang Jing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Jing Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Jing
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang jing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc