Names Of Huang Jing
How Is Huang Jing Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Huang Jing Used Clinically?
Huang Jing Usages and Indications
- Tonify spleen qi and yin - with poor appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of taste, dry stool, dry red tongue.
- Moistens the lungs - dry cough, little sputum due to lung qi and yin deficiency.
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen jing - lower back pain/weakness, lightheadedness.
- Xiao Ke.
How Is Huang Jing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Jing
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Huang Jing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Jing Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Jing
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang jing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc