Names Of Huang Jing
How Is Huang Jing Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Huang Jing Used Clinically?
Huang Jing Usages and Indications
- Tonify spleen qi and yin - with poor appetite, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of taste, dry stool, dry red tongue.
- Moistens the lungs - dry cough, little sputum due to lung qi and yin deficiency.
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen jing - lower back pain/weakness, lightheadedness.
- Xiao Ke.
How Is Huang Jing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Jing
- Dosage: 6-18g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Huang Jing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Jing Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Jing
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang jing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse