Names Of Huang Lian
How Is Huang Lian Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Huang Lian Used Clinically?
Huang Lian Usages and Indications
- Drains fire, relieves toxicity - high fever, irritability, disorientation, delirium, painful, red eyes, red tongue, sore throat, boils, carbuncles, abscesses.
- Clears heat, drains dampness - for damp-heat in the stomach or intestine, diarrhea or dysenteric disorder, vomiting and/or acid regurgitation due to stomach heat.
- Clears heart fire - irritability, insomnia.
- Clears heat and stops bleeding - nosebleed, blood in the urine, stool, vomiting due to hot blood.
- Topically for red, painful eyes and ulcerations of the tongue and mouth.
How Is Huang Lian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Lian
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huang Lian
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Lian Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Lian
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Huang Lian is generally used
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan -Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity (Clear Heat)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jiang Tang Wan -Lower Blood Sugar Pill (Tonify)
- Xiang Lian Wan -Aucklandia and Coptis Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xie Xin Wan -Drain the Epigastrium Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang lian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc