Names Of Huang Qi
How Is Huang Qi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Huang Qi Used Clinically?
Huang Qi Usages and Indications
- Tonifies spleen qi - lack of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea.
- Raises yang qi of spleen and stomach - prolapse of uterus, stomach, rectum, uterine bleeding.
- Augments the wei qi and stabilizes the exterior - deficiency w/spontaneous sweating, frequent colds or shortness of breath.
- Tonify qi and blood due to loss of blood - postpartum fever.
- Edema from deficiency.
- Promote discharge of pus, generate flesh - sores due to deficiency.
How Is Huang Qi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Qi
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huang Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Qi Is Discussed
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Qi
Our database contains 24 TCM Formulas where Huang Qi is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan -Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan -Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula (Tonify)
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fang Ji Huang Qi Wan -Stephania and Astragalus Teapills (Expel Dampness)
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan -Liver Disease Recovery Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Gui Pi Wan -Restore the Spleen Formula (Tonify)
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Jiang Tang Wan -Lower Blood Sugar Pill (Tonify)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan -Nourish Qi & Blood Pills (Tonify)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Wen Jing Wan -Warm the Menses Formula (Invigorate the Blood)
- Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan -Black Chicken White Phoenix Pills (Clear Heat)
- Yu Ping Feng Wan -Jade Windscreen Formula (Stabilize and Bind)
- Yu Quan Wan -Jade Spring Pills (Treat Dryness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc