Names Of Huang Qin
How Is Huang Qin Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Huang Qin Used Clinically?
Huang Qin Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, drains fire, especially from the upper warmer - heat patterns with fever, irritability, thirst, cough, thick, yellow sputum, hot sores and swellings.
- Clears heat, dries dampness - damp-heat in the stomach or intestines, diarrhea, dysentery; damp warm-febrile disease with fever, stifling sensation in the chest, thirst with no desire to drink; damp-heat in the lower jiao - lin syndrome; damp-heat jaundice.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool.
- Clears heat, calms the fetus - restless fetus due to heat.
- Sedates liver yang rising - headache, irritability, red eyes, bitter taste, flushed face.
How Is Huang Qin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Qin
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huang Qin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Qin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Qin
Our database contains 19 TCM Formulas where Huang Qin is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Chu Kou Wei Wan -Chu Kou Wei Wan (Clear Heat)
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan -Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity (Clear Heat)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Li Dan Wan -Benefit The Gallbladder Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
- Xie Xin Wan -Drain the Epigastrium Formula (Clear Heat)
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan -Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang qin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc