Names Of Huang Qin
How Is Huang Qin Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Huang Qin Used Clinically?
Huang Qin Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, drains fire, especially from the upper warmer - heat patterns with fever, irritability, thirst, cough, thick, yellow sputum, hot sores and swellings.
- Clears heat, dries dampness - damp-heat in the stomach or intestines, diarrhea, dysentery; damp warm-febrile disease with fever, stifling sensation in the chest, thirst with no desire to drink; damp-heat in the lower jiao - lin syndrome; damp-heat jaundice.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool.
- Clears heat, calms the fetus - restless fetus due to heat.
- Sedates liver yang rising - headache, irritability, red eyes, bitter taste, flushed face.
How Is Huang Qin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Qin
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huang Qin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huang Qin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Qin
Our database contains 20 TCM Formulas where Huang Qin is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Gan Jiang Wan -Bupleurum, Cinnamon Twig and Ginger Decoction (Clear Heat)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Chu Kou Wei Wan -Chu Kou Wei Wan (Clear Heat)
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan -Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity (Clear Heat)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Li Dan Wan -Benefit The Gallbladder Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
- Xie Xin Wan -Drain the Epigastrium Formula (Clear Heat)
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan -Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc