Names Of Huang Qin
How Is Huang Qin Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Huang Qin Used Clinically?
Huang Qin Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, drains fire, especially from the upper warmer - heat patterns with fever, irritability, thirst, cough, thick, yellow sputum, hot sores and swellings.
- Clears heat, dries dampness - damp-heat in the stomach or intestines, diarrhea, dysentery; damp warm-febrile disease with fever, stifling sensation in the chest, thirst with no desire to drink; damp-heat in the lower jiao - lin syndrome; damp-heat jaundice.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - vomiting and/or coughing of blood, nosebleed, blood in the stool.
- Clears heat, calms the fetus - restless fetus due to heat.
- Sedates liver yang rising - headache, irritability, red eyes, bitter taste, flushed face.
How Is Huang Qin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Qin
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Huang Qin
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Huang Qin
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huang Qin
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Huang Qin is generally used
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Chu Kou Wei Wan -Chu Kou Wei Wan (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
- Xie Xin Wan -Drain the Epigastrium Formula (Clear Heat)
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan -Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang qin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Constantly clearing my throat every few seconds
- TCM for Essential Tremors
- Tissue repair after injury
- Paralyzed vocal chord
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc