Names Of Huang Yao Zi
How Is Huang Yao Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Huang Yao Zi Used Clinically?
Huang Yao Zi Usages and Indications
- Dissipates nodules and reduces massage - goiter, cancer.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - vomiting blood, coughing up blood, uterine bleeding.
- Reduces toxicity of toxic swellings (topically).
How Is Huang Yao Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huang Yao Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huang yao zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc