Names Of Huo Ma Ren
How Is Huo Ma Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Huo Ma Ren Used Clinically?
Huo Ma Ren Usages and Indications
- Moistens and nourishes the intestines - constipation in the elderly, aftermath of a febrile disease, postpartum, and in cases of blood deficiency.
- Mildly nourishes yin - constipation with yin deficiency.
- Clears heat - promotes healing of sores (orally or topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic - overdose may caus nausea, vomiting, and/or coma.
How Is Huo Ma Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huo Ma Ren
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huo Ma Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huo ma ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc