Names Of Huo Xiang
How Is Huo Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Huo Xiang Used Clinically?
Huo Xiang Usages and Indications
- Aromatically transforms turbid dampness - abdominal distention, nausea, vomiting.
- Harmonizes middle burner, stops vomiting due to dampness.
- Releases the exterior (wind-damp-cold, summer heat), stomach flu.
How Is Huo Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huo Xiang
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (do not cook more than 15 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Huo Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huo Xiang Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huo Xiang
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Huo Xiang is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huo xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc