Names Of Huo Xiang
How Is Huo Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Huo Xiang Used Clinically?
Huo Xiang Usages and Indications
- Aromatically transforms turbid dampness - abdominal distention, nausea, vomiting.
- Harmonizes middle burner, stops vomiting due to dampness.
- Releases the exterior (wind-damp-cold, summer heat), stomach flu.
How Is Huo Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huo Xiang
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (do not cook more than 15 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Huo Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huo Xiang Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huo Xiang
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Huo Xiang is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huo xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse