Names Of Huo Xiang
How Is Huo Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Huo Xiang Used Clinically?
Huo Xiang Usages and Indications
- Aromatically transforms turbid dampness - abdominal distention, nausea, vomiting.
- Harmonizes middle burner, stops vomiting due to dampness.
- Releases the exterior (wind-damp-cold, summer heat), stomach flu.
How Is Huo Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Huo Xiang
- Dosage: 4.5-9g (do not cook more than 15 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Huo Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Huo Xiang Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Huo Xiang
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Huo Xiang is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about huo xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc