Names Of Ji Nei Jin
How Is Ji Nei Jin Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Ji Nei Jin Used Clinically?
Ji Nei Jin Usages and Indications
- Strongly reduces food stagnation, strengthen the transport function of the spleen.
- Malnutrition in children.
- Secures kidney essence, stops enuresis - bed wetting, frequent urination, nocturia.
- Transforms hardness - gall bladder, bladder, and/or kidney stones.
How Is Ji Nei Jin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Nei Jin
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ji Nei Jin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ji Nei Jin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji nei jin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc