Names Of Ji Xue Cao
How Is Ji Xue Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ji Xue Cao Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Cao Usages and Indications
- Useful for gastrointestinal disorders related to damp heat - pain, dysentery, enteritis. Liver involved symptoms such as jaundice.
- Diarrhea from summerheat.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - nosebleeds, bleeding in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Useful to clear heat from the liver and benefit the eyes - glaucoma, cataracts, pinkeye.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
How Is Ji Xue Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g dried, 15-30g fresh.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ji Xue Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc