Names Of Ji Xue Cao
How Is Ji Xue Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ji Xue Cao Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Cao Usages and Indications
- Useful for gastrointestinal disorders related to damp heat - pain, dysentery, enteritis. Liver involved symptoms such as jaundice.
- Diarrhea from summerheat.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - nosebleeds, bleeding in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Useful to clear heat from the liver and benefit the eyes - glaucoma, cataracts, pinkeye.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
How Is Ji Xue Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g dried, 15-30g fresh.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ji Xue Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc