Names Of Ji Xue Cao
How Is Ji Xue Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ji Xue Cao Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Cao Usages and Indications
- Useful for gastrointestinal disorders related to damp heat - pain, dysentery, enteritis. Liver involved symptoms such as jaundice.
- Diarrhea from summerheat.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - nosebleeds, bleeding in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Useful to clear heat from the liver and benefit the eyes - glaucoma, cataracts, pinkeye.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
How Is Ji Xue Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g dried, 15-30g fresh.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ji Xue Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms