Names Of Ji Xue Cao
How Is Ji Xue Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ji Xue Cao Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Cao Usages and Indications
- Useful for gastrointestinal disorders related to damp heat - pain, dysentery, enteritis. Liver involved symptoms such as jaundice.
- Diarrhea from summerheat.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - nosebleeds, bleeding in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Useful to clear heat from the liver and benefit the eyes - glaucoma, cataracts, pinkeye.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
How Is Ji Xue Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g dried, 15-30g fresh.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ji Xue Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc