Names Of Ji Xue Cao
How Is Ji Xue Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ji Xue Cao Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Cao Usages and Indications
- Useful for gastrointestinal disorders related to damp heat - pain, dysentery, enteritis. Liver involved symptoms such as jaundice.
- Diarrhea from summerheat.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - nosebleeds, bleeding in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Useful to clear heat from the liver and benefit the eyes - glaucoma, cataracts, pinkeye.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in pregnancy.
How Is Ji Xue Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g dried, 15-30g fresh.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ji Xue Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc