Names Of Ji Xue Teng
How Is Ji Xue Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ji Xue Teng Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Teng Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of blood, tonify the blood - blood deficiency patterns such as irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, accompanied with abdominal pain.
- Invigorate the channels, relax the sinews - numbness of the extremities, lower back pain, knee pain, damp bi-syndrome, w/blood deficiency or stasis.
How Is Ji Xue Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ji Xue Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ji Xue Teng
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Ji Xue Teng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan -Sciatica Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc