Names Of Ji Xue Teng
How Is Ji Xue Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ji Xue Teng Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Teng Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of blood, tonify the blood - blood deficiency patterns such as irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, accompanied with abdominal pain.
- Invigorate the channels, relax the sinews - numbness of the extremities, lower back pain, knee pain, damp bi-syndrome, w/blood deficiency or stasis.
How Is Ji Xue Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ji Xue Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ji Xue Teng
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Ji Xue Teng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan -Sciatica Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc