Names Of Ji Xue Teng
How Is Ji Xue Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ji Xue Teng Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Teng Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of blood, tonify the blood - blood deficiency patterns such as irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, accompanied with abdominal pain.
- Invigorate the channels, relax the sinews - numbness of the extremities, lower back pain, knee pain, damp bi-syndrome, w/blood deficiency or stasis.
How Is Ji Xue Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ji Xue Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ji Xue Teng
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Ji Xue Teng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan -Sciatica Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse