Names Of Ji Xue Teng
How Is Ji Xue Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ji Xue Teng Used Clinically?
Ji Xue Teng Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of blood, tonify the blood - blood deficiency patterns such as irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, accompanied with abdominal pain.
- Invigorate the channels, relax the sinews - numbness of the extremities, lower back pain, knee pain, damp bi-syndrome, w/blood deficiency or stasis.
How Is Ji Xue Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ji Xue Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ji Xue Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ji Xue Teng
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Ji Xue Teng is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan -Sciatica Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ji xue teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc