Names Of Jiang Can
How Is Jiang Can Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Jiang Can Used Clinically?
Jiang Can Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops spasms and convulsions - childhood convulsions or facial paralysis, seizures from liver-wind or wind-phlegm-heat.
- Expels wind, stops pain - headache, red eyes, sore, swollen throat from an OPI or liver wind, loss of voice.
- Transforms phlegm, dissipates nodules - phlegm-heat scrofula and other phlegm nodules.
- Expels wind and stops itching.
How Is Jiang Can Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Can
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Can
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang can? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc