Names Of Jiang Can
How Is Jiang Can Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Jiang Can Used Clinically?
Jiang Can Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops spasms and convulsions - childhood convulsions or facial paralysis, seizures from liver-wind or wind-phlegm-heat.
- Expels wind, stops pain - headache, red eyes, sore, swollen throat from an OPI or liver wind, loss of voice.
- Transforms phlegm, dissipates nodules - phlegm-heat scrofula and other phlegm nodules.
- Expels wind and stops itching.
How Is Jiang Can Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Can
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Can
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang can? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc