Names Of Jiang Huang
How Is Jiang Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Jiang Huang Used Clinically?
Jiang Huang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menses - chest and abdominal pain, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Promote the movement of Qi, alleviate pain - epigastric and/or abdominal pain.
- Expel wind, promote movement of blood - wind damp painful obstruction w/blood stasis (particularly in the shoulders).
How Is Jiang Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jiang Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Huang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jiang Huang is generally used
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc