Names Of Jiang Huang
How Is Jiang Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Jiang Huang Used Clinically?
Jiang Huang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menses - chest and abdominal pain, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Promote the movement of Qi, alleviate pain - epigastric and/or abdominal pain.
- Expel wind, promote movement of blood - wind damp painful obstruction w/blood stasis (particularly in the shoulders).
How Is Jiang Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jiang Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Huang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jiang Huang is generally used
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc