Names Of Jiang Huang
How Is Jiang Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Jiang Huang Used Clinically?
Jiang Huang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menses - chest and abdominal pain, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Promote the movement of Qi, alleviate pain - epigastric and/or abdominal pain.
- Expel wind, promote movement of blood - wind damp painful obstruction w/blood stasis (particularly in the shoulders).
How Is Jiang Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jiang Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Huang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jiang Huang is generally used
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc