Names Of Jiang Huang
How Is Jiang Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Jiang Huang Used Clinically?
Jiang Huang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menses - chest and abdominal pain, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Promote the movement of Qi, alleviate pain - epigastric and/or abdominal pain.
- Expel wind, promote movement of blood - wind damp painful obstruction w/blood stasis (particularly in the shoulders).
How Is Jiang Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jiang Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Huang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jiang Huang is generally used
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc