Names Of Jiang Huang
How Is Jiang Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Jiang Huang Used Clinically?
Jiang Huang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, unblock menses - chest and abdominal pain, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain and swelling due to trauma.
- Promote the movement of Qi, alleviate pain - epigastric and/or abdominal pain.
- Expel wind, promote movement of blood - wind damp painful obstruction w/blood stasis (particularly in the shoulders).
How Is Jiang Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jiang Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiang Huang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jiang Huang is generally used
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc