Names Of Jiang Xiang
How Is Jiang Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Jiang Xiang Used Clinically?
Jiang Xiang Usages and Indications
- Disperses blood stasis, stops bleeding - internal injuries due to trauma, fracture.
- Invigorates blood, promotes qi movement - epigastric and abdominal pain.
How Is Jiang Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Xiang
- Dosage: 6-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse