Names Of Jiang Xiang
How Is Jiang Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Jiang Xiang Used Clinically?
Jiang Xiang Usages and Indications
- Disperses blood stasis, stops bleeding - internal injuries due to trauma, fracture.
- Invigorates blood, promotes qi movement - epigastric and abdominal pain.
How Is Jiang Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Xiang
- Dosage: 6-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc