Names Of Jiang Xiang
How Is Jiang Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Jiang Xiang Used Clinically?
Jiang Xiang Usages and Indications
- Disperses blood stasis, stops bleeding - internal injuries due to trauma, fracture.
- Invigorates blood, promotes qi movement - epigastric and abdominal pain.
How Is Jiang Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiang Xiang
- Dosage: 6-9g
- Powder: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiang xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc