Names Of Jie Geng
How Is Jie Geng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Jie Geng Used Clinically?
Jie Geng Usages and Indications
- Opens up and disseminates lung qi, expels phlegm - cough (wind-heat/cold), benefits the throat (sore, loss of voice).
- Promotes discharge of pus.
- Guides other herbs to the upper body.
How Is Jie Geng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jie Geng
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jie Geng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jie Geng
Our database contains 16 TCM Formulas where Jie Geng is generally used
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Xiang Yin Wan -Golden Voice Pills (Tonify)
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Blood Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jie geng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc