Names Of Jie Geng
How Is Jie Geng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Jie Geng Used Clinically?
Jie Geng Usages and Indications
- Opens up and disseminates lung qi, expels phlegm - cough (wind-heat/cold), benefits the throat (sore, loss of voice).
- Promotes discharge of pus.
- Guides other herbs to the upper body.
How Is Jie Geng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jie Geng
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jie Geng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jie Geng
Our database contains 13 TCM Formulas where Jie Geng is generally used
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jie geng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc