Names Of Jie Geng
How Is Jie Geng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Jie Geng Used Clinically?
Jie Geng Usages and Indications
- Opens up and disseminates lung qi, expels phlegm - cough (wind-heat/cold), benefits the throat (sore, loss of voice).
- Promotes discharge of pus.
- Guides other herbs to the upper body.
How Is Jie Geng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jie Geng
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jie Geng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jie Geng
Our database contains 18 TCM Formulas where Jie Geng is generally used
- Bai He Gu Jin Wan -Lily Bulb to Preserve the Metal (Treat Dryness)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan -Coptis Clearance Pill (Clear Heat)
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan -Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Xiang Yin Wan -Golden Voice Pills (Tonify)
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Blood Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jie geng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums