Names Of Jin Qian Cao
How Is Jin Qian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Jin Qian Cao Used Clinically?
Jin Qian Cao Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
How Is Jin Qian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Qian Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Qian Cao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Jin Qian Cao is generally used
- Li Dan Wan -Benefit The Gallbladder Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin qian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc