Names Of Jin Qian Cao
How Is Jin Qian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Jin Qian Cao Used Clinically?
Jin Qian Cao Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
How Is Jin Qian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Qian Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Qian Cao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Jin Qian Cao is generally used
- Li Dan Wan -Benefit The Gallbladder Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin qian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc