Names Of Jin Qian Cao
How Is Jin Qian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Jin Qian Cao Used Clinically?
Jin Qian Cao Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
How Is Jin Qian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Qian Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Qian Cao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Jin Qian Cao is generally used
- Li Dan Wan -Benefit The Gallbladder Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin qian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc