Names Of Jin Sha Teng
How Is Jin Sha Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Sha Teng Used Clinically?
Jin Sha Teng Usages and Indications
- Useful for damp heat patterns in the lower warmer, stones in the urine (damp-heat obstruction / painful urination).
- Eliminate fire toxins - sore throat, mumps.
- Useful in some cases of high fevers in infants.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during pregnancy.
How Is Jin Sha Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Sha Teng
- Whole plant 15-30 g.
- Sporangium 3-9 g.
- Dry ripe spore 6-15 g.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jin Sha Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Sha Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin sha teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc