Names Of Jin Sha Teng
How Is Jin Sha Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Sha Teng Used Clinically?
Jin Sha Teng Usages and Indications
- Useful for damp heat patterns in the lower warmer, stones in the urine (damp-heat obstruction / painful urination).
- Eliminate fire toxins - sore throat, mumps.
- Useful in some cases of high fevers in infants.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during pregnancy.
How Is Jin Sha Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Sha Teng
- Whole plant 15-30 g.
- Sporangium 3-9 g.
- Dry ripe spore 6-15 g.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jin Sha Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Sha Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin sha teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc