Names Of Jin Sha Teng
How Is Jin Sha Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 27 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Sha Teng Used Clinically?
Jin Sha Teng Usages and Indications
- Useful for damp heat patterns in the lower warmer, stones in the urine (damp-heat obstruction / painful urination).
- Eliminate fire toxins - sore throat, mumps.
- Useful in some cases of high fevers in infants.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during pregnancy.
How Is Jin Sha Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Sha Teng
- Whole plant 15-30 g.
- Sporangium 3-9 g.
- Dry ripe spore 6-15 g.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jin Sha Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Sha Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin sha teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc