Names Of Jin Yin Hua
How Is Jin Yin Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Yin Hua Used Clinically?
Jin Yin Hua Usages and Indications
- Clear heat, relieve toxic fire - hot, painful swellings in the throat, breast, eyes; intestinal abscesses.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, aversion to wind, sore throat, headache; also for summer-heat.
- Clear damp heat from the lower jiao - dysentery, lin syndrome.
- Stem, Ren Dong Teng, is used for similar functions - abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Jin Yin Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Yin Hua
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Yin Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Jin Yin Hua Is Discussed
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Yin Hua
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jin Yin Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc