Names Of Jin Yin Hua
How Is Jin Yin Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Yin Hua Used Clinically?
Jin Yin Hua Usages and Indications
- Clear heat, relieve toxic fire - hot, painful swellings in the throat, breast, eyes; intestinal abscesses.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, aversion to wind, sore throat, headache; also for summer-heat.
- Clear damp heat from the lower jiao - dysentery, lin syndrome.
- Stem, Ren Dong Teng, is used for similar functions - abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Jin Yin Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Yin Hua
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Yin Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Jin Yin Hua Is Discussed
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Yin Hua
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jin Yin Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin yin hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc