Names Of Jin Yin Hua
How Is Jin Yin Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Yin Hua Used Clinically?
Jin Yin Hua Usages and Indications
- Clear heat, relieve toxic fire - hot, painful swellings in the throat, breast, eyes; intestinal abscesses.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, aversion to wind, sore throat, headache; also for summer-heat.
- Clear damp heat from the lower jiao - dysentery, lin syndrome.
- Stem, Ren Dong Teng, is used for similar functions - abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Jin Yin Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Yin Hua
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Yin Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Jin Yin Hua Is Discussed
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Yin Hua
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jin Yin Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin yin hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums