Names Of Jin Yin Hua
How Is Jin Yin Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Jin Yin Hua Used Clinically?
Jin Yin Hua Usages and Indications
- Clear heat, relieve toxic fire - hot, painful swellings in the throat, breast, eyes; intestinal abscesses.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, aversion to wind, sore throat, headache; also for summer-heat.
- Clear damp heat from the lower jiao - dysentery, lin syndrome.
- Stem, Ren Dong Teng, is used for similar functions - abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Jin Yin Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Yin Hua
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Yin Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Jin Yin Hua Is Discussed
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Yin Hua
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jin Yin Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin yin hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc