Names Of Jin Ying Zi
How Is Jin Ying Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Jin Ying Zi Used Clinically?
Jin Ying Zi Usages and Indications
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain essence - spermatorrhea, incontinence, leukorrhea, rectal prolapse, excessive uterine bleeding.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Jin Ying Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Ying Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Ying Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Ying Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin ying zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc