Names Of Jin Ying Zi
How Is Jin Ying Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Jin Ying Zi Used Clinically?
Jin Ying Zi Usages and Indications
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain essence - spermatorrhea, incontinence, leukorrhea, rectal prolapse, excessive uterine bleeding.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Jin Ying Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Ying Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Ying Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Ying Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin ying zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps