Names Of Jin Ying Zi
How Is Jin Ying Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Jin Ying Zi Used Clinically?
Jin Ying Zi Usages and Indications
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain essence - spermatorrhea, incontinence, leukorrhea, rectal prolapse, excessive uterine bleeding.
- Binds the intestines - stops diarrhea and dysentery.
How Is Jin Ying Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jin Ying Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jin Ying Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jin Ying Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jin ying zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc