Names Of Jing Jie
How Is Jing Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Jing Jie Used Clinically?
Jing Jie Usages and Indications
- Expels wind and releases the exterior - useful for either wind-cold or wind-heat
- Useful for boils, carbuncles, etc. in the initial stages
- Resolve itching (wind-heat in the blood level), may be used topically
- Stops bleeding, blood in stool (secondary herb), uterine bleeding
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in measles and/or w/open sores
- Caution with exterior deficiency
- Avoid with liver wind patterns
How Is Jing Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jing Jie
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jing Jie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jing Jie
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Jing Jie is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jing jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc