Names Of Jing Jie
How Is Jing Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Jing Jie Used Clinically?
Jing Jie Usages and Indications
- Expels wind and releases the exterior - useful for either wind-cold or wind-heat
- Useful for boils, carbuncles, etc. in the initial stages
- Resolve itching (wind-heat in the blood level), may be used topically
- Stops bleeding, blood in stool (secondary herb), uterine bleeding
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in measles and/or w/open sores
- Caution with exterior deficiency
- Avoid with liver wind patterns
How Is Jing Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jing Jie
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jing Jie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jing Jie
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Jing Jie is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jing jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc