Names Of Jing Jie
How Is Jing Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Jing Jie Used Clinically?
Jing Jie Usages and Indications
- Expels wind and releases the exterior - useful for either wind-cold or wind-heat
- Useful for boils, carbuncles, etc. in the initial stages
- Resolve itching (wind-heat in the blood level), may be used topically
- Stops bleeding, blood in stool (secondary herb), uterine bleeding
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in measles and/or w/open sores
- Caution with exterior deficiency
- Avoid with liver wind patterns
How Is Jing Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jing Jie
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Jing Jie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jing Jie
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Jing Jie is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jing jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums