Names Of Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Used Clinically?
Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Usages and Indications
- This is the wine fried version of zhi mu. For general usage information see the Zhi Mu page. Frying helps to moderate the bitter and cold aspects.
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu chao zhi mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc