Names Of Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Used Clinically?
Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Usages and Indications
- This is the wine fried version of zhi mu. For general usage information see the Zhi Mu page. Frying helps to moderate the bitter and cold aspects.
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu chao zhi mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums