Names Of Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Used Clinically?
Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Usages and Indications
- This is the wine fried version of zhi mu. For general usage information see the Zhi Mu page. Frying helps to moderate the bitter and cold aspects.
How Is Jiu Chao Zhi Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Jiu Chao Zhi Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu chao zhi mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc