Names Of Jiu Jie Chang Pu
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Jiu Jie Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the Orifices and Transforms Phlegm - Seizures from high fevers, strong psychiatric illnesses, loss of consciousness and/or very muddled thinking, tinnitus, deafness.
- Stagnant energy in the chest, abdominal distention, bloating.
- Wind damp related arthritis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with yin deficiency or yang rising.
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Jie Chang Pu
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jiu Jie Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu jie chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums