Names Of Jiu Jie Chang Pu
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Jiu Jie Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the Orifices and Transforms Phlegm - Seizures from high fevers, strong psychiatric illnesses, loss of consciousness and/or very muddled thinking, tinnitus, deafness.
- Stagnant energy in the chest, abdominal distention, bloating.
- Wind damp related arthritis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with yin deficiency or yang rising.
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Jie Chang Pu
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jiu Jie Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu jie chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc