Names Of Jiu Jie Chang Pu
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Jiu Jie Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the Orifices and Transforms Phlegm - Seizures from high fevers, strong psychiatric illnesses, loss of consciousness and/or very muddled thinking, tinnitus, deafness.
- Stagnant energy in the chest, abdominal distention, bloating.
- Wind damp related arthritis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with yin deficiency or yang rising.
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Jie Chang Pu
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jiu Jie Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu jie chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms