Names Of Jiu Jie Chang Pu
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Open Orifices Category
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Used Clinically?
Jiu Jie Chang Pu Usages and Indications
- Opens the Orifices and Transforms Phlegm - Seizures from high fevers, strong psychiatric illnesses, loss of consciousness and/or very muddled thinking, tinnitus, deafness.
- Stagnant energy in the chest, abdominal distention, bloating.
- Wind damp related arthritis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with yin deficiency or yang rising.
How Is Jiu Jie Chang Pu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jiu Jie Chang Pu
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jiu Jie Chang Pu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jiu jie chang pu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc