Names Of Ju Hong
How Is Ju Hong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Ju Hong Used Clinically?
Ju Hong Usages and Indications
- The red part of the tangerine peel (chen pi) - it is more drying and aromatic.
How Is Ju Hong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ju Hong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ju Hong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ju Hong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ju hong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc