Names Of Ju Hong
How Is Ju Hong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Ju Hong Used Clinically?
Ju Hong Usages and Indications
- The red part of the tangerine peel (chen pi) - it is more drying and aromatic.
How Is Ju Hong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ju Hong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Ju Hong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ju Hong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ju hong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums