Names Of Ju Hua
How Is Ju Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Ju Hua Used Clinically?
Ju Hua Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat (bitter, cold) - headache, fever.
- Clears liver and the eyes (sweet, cold) - wind-heat in the liver channel manifesting with red, painful, dry eyes or excessive tearing, or yin deficiency of the kidneys and liver with floaters, blurry vision, or dizziness.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency with poor appetite/diarrhea.
How Is Ju Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ju Hua
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ju Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Research has shown antibiotic effects and benefits for hypertension.
- Common herbs used together with Ju Hua to make everyday teas are:
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ju Hua
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Ju Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ju hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc