Names Of Ju Hua
How Is Ju Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Ju Hua Used Clinically?
Ju Hua Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat (bitter, cold) - headache, fever.
- Clears liver and the eyes (sweet, cold) - wind-heat in the liver channel manifesting with red, painful, dry eyes or excessive tearing, or yin deficiency of the kidneys and liver with floaters, blurry vision, or dizziness.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency with poor appetite/diarrhea.
How Is Ju Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ju Hua
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ju Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Research has shown antibiotic effects and benefits for hypertension.
- Common herbs used together with Ju Hua to make everyday teas are:
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ju Hua
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Ju Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ju hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc