Names Of Ju Hua
How Is Ju Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Ju Hua Used Clinically?
Ju Hua Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat (bitter, cold) - headache, fever.
- Clears liver and the eyes (sweet, cold) - wind-heat in the liver channel manifesting with red, painful, dry eyes or excessive tearing, or yin deficiency of the kidneys and liver with floaters, blurry vision, or dizziness.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency with poor appetite/diarrhea.
How Is Ju Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ju Hua
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ju Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Research has shown antibiotic effects and benefits for hypertension.
- Common herbs used together with Ju Hua to make everyday teas are:
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ju Hua
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Ju Hua is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ju hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse