Names Of Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Used Clinically?
Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Usages and Indications
- Clears the vision and expels wind-heat - itchy, red and painful eyes, sensitivity to light due to wind-heat (stronger action in clearing liver-heat/fire than Qing Xiang Zi and
- Mi Meng Hua; also nourishes kidney yin and liver yin).
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels - dry, chronic constipation especially due to liver yin deficiency.
- Lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Up to 30g when used alone
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Notes From Our Clinicians For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jue ming zi (cao jue ming)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc