Names Of Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Used Clinically?
Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Usages and Indications
- Clears the vision and expels wind-heat - itchy, red and painful eyes, sensitivity to light due to wind-heat (stronger action in clearing liver-heat/fire than Qing Xiang Zi and
- Mi Meng Hua; also nourishes kidney yin and liver yin).
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels - dry, chronic constipation especially due to liver yin deficiency.
- Lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Up to 30g when used alone
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jue ming zi (cao jue ming)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc