Names Of Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Used Clinically?
Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Usages and Indications
- Clears the vision and expels wind-heat - itchy, red and painful eyes, sensitivity to light due to wind-heat (stronger action in clearing liver-heat/fire than Qing Xiang Zi and
- Mi Meng Hua; also nourishes kidney yin and liver yin).
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels - dry, chronic constipation especially due to liver yin deficiency.
- Lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Up to 30g when used alone
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jue ming zi (cao jue ming)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums