Names Of Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Used Clinically?
Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Usages and Indications
- Clears the vision and expels wind-heat - itchy, red and painful eyes, sensitivity to light due to wind-heat (stronger action in clearing liver-heat/fire than Qing Xiang Zi and
- Mi Meng Hua; also nourishes kidney yin and liver yin).
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels - dry, chronic constipation especially due to liver yin deficiency.
- Lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Up to 30g when used alone
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Notes From Our Clinicians For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jue ming zi (cao jue ming)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc