Names Of Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Used Clinically?
Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Usages and Indications
- Clears the vision and expels wind-heat - itchy, red and painful eyes, sensitivity to light due to wind-heat (stronger action in clearing liver-heat/fire than Qing Xiang Zi and
- Mi Meng Hua; also nourishes kidney yin and liver yin).
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels - dry, chronic constipation especially due to liver yin deficiency.
- Lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Up to 30g when used alone
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Notes From Our Clinicians For Jue Ming Zi (Cao Jue Ming)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about jue ming zi (cao jue ming)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia