Names Of Ku Shen
How Is Ku Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ku Shen Used Clinically?
Ku Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness - dysentery, leukorrhea, jaundice, sores.
- Expels wind, kills parasites, stops itching - for damp toxin skin lesions or infestations with chronic itching, seepage, and bleeding; genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- Clears heat, promotes urination - for damp-heat in the small intestine, lin syndrome, hot edema.
How Is Ku Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ku Shen
- Dosage: 3-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ku Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ku Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ku shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc