Names Of Ku Shen
How Is Ku Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ku Shen Used Clinically?
Ku Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness - dysentery, leukorrhea, jaundice, sores.
- Expels wind, kills parasites, stops itching - for damp toxin skin lesions or infestations with chronic itching, seepage, and bleeding; genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- Clears heat, promotes urination - for damp-heat in the small intestine, lin syndrome, hot edema.
How Is Ku Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ku Shen
- Dosage: 3-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ku Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ku Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ku shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc