Names Of Ku Shen
How Is Ku Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ku Shen Used Clinically?
Ku Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness - dysentery, leukorrhea, jaundice, sores.
- Expels wind, kills parasites, stops itching - for damp toxin skin lesions or infestations with chronic itching, seepage, and bleeding; genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- Clears heat, promotes urination - for damp-heat in the small intestine, lin syndrome, hot edema.
How Is Ku Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ku Shen
- Dosage: 3-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ku Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ku Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ku shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc