Names Of Ku Shen
How Is Ku Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ku Shen Used Clinically?
Ku Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness - dysentery, leukorrhea, jaundice, sores.
- Expels wind, kills parasites, stops itching - for damp toxin skin lesions or infestations with chronic itching, seepage, and bleeding; genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- Clears heat, promotes urination - for damp-heat in the small intestine, lin syndrome, hot edema.
How Is Ku Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ku Shen
- Dosage: 3-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ku Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ku Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ku shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse