Names Of Ku Shen
How Is Ku Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Ku Shen Used Clinically?
Ku Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, dries dampness - dysentery, leukorrhea, jaundice, sores.
- Expels wind, kills parasites, stops itching - for damp toxin skin lesions or infestations with chronic itching, seepage, and bleeding; genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- Clears heat, promotes urination - for damp-heat in the small intestine, lin syndrome, hot edema.
How Is Ku Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ku Shen
- Dosage: 3-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ku Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ku Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ku shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc