Names Of Kuan Dong Hua
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Used Clinically?
Kuan Dong Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects qi downward and stops coughing - cough and wheezing from many different etiologies, most often used for different types of cold.
- Frying in honey enhances moistening function of the lungs - good for dry cough.
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kuan Dong Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kuan Dong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Notes From Our Clinicians For Kuan Dong Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Zi Wan.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kuan dong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc