Names Of Kuan Dong Hua
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Used Clinically?
Kuan Dong Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects qi downward and stops coughing - cough and wheezing from many different etiologies, most often used for different types of cold.
- Frying in honey enhances moistening function of the lungs - good for dry cough.
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kuan Dong Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kuan Dong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Kuan Dong Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Zi Wan.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kuan dong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc