Names Of Kuan Dong Hua
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Used Clinically?
Kuan Dong Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects qi downward and stops coughing - cough and wheezing from many different etiologies, most often used for different types of cold.
- Frying in honey enhances moistening function of the lungs - good for dry cough.
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kuan Dong Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kuan Dong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Notes From Our Clinicians For Kuan Dong Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Zi Wan.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kuan dong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc