Names Of Kuan Dong Hua
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Used Clinically?
Kuan Dong Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects qi downward and stops coughing - cough and wheezing from many different etiologies, most often used for different types of cold.
- Frying in honey enhances moistening function of the lungs - good for dry cough.
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kuan Dong Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kuan Dong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Kuan Dong Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Zi Wan.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kuan dong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc