Names Of Kuan Dong Hua
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Used Clinically?
Kuan Dong Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects qi downward and stops coughing - cough and wheezing from many different etiologies, most often used for different types of cold.
- Frying in honey enhances moistening function of the lungs - good for dry cough.
How Is Kuan Dong Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kuan Dong Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kuan Dong Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Notes From Our Clinicians For Kuan Dong Hua
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Zi Wan.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kuan dong hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms