Names Of Kun Bu
How Is Kun Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Kun Bu Used Clinically?
Kun Bu Usages and Indications
- Reduces phlegm, softens hardness - nodules in the neck, fullness in the chest due to phlegm.
- Promotes urination, reduces swelling - lower extremity edema (adjunctive herb).
How Is Kun Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kun Bu
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kun Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Kun Bu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kun bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc