Names Of Kun Bu
How Is Kun Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Kun Bu Used Clinically?
Kun Bu Usages and Indications
- Reduces phlegm, softens hardness - nodules in the neck, fullness in the chest due to phlegm.
- Promotes urination, reduces swelling - lower extremity edema (adjunctive herb).
How Is Kun Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kun Bu
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kun Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Kun Bu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kun bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc