Names Of Kun Bu
How Is Kun Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Kun Bu Used Clinically?
Kun Bu Usages and Indications
- Reduces phlegm, softens hardness - nodules in the neck, fullness in the chest due to phlegm.
- Promotes urination, reduces swelling - lower extremity edema (adjunctive herb).
How Is Kun Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kun Bu
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kun Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Kun Bu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kun bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums