Names Of Kun Bu
How Is Kun Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Kun Bu Used Clinically?
Kun Bu Usages and Indications
- Reduces phlegm, softens hardness - nodules in the neck, fullness in the chest due to phlegm.
- Promotes urination, reduces swelling - lower extremity edema (adjunctive herb).
How Is Kun Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kun Bu
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kun Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Kun Bu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kun bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc