Names Of Kun Bu
How Is Kun Bu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Kun Bu Used Clinically?
Kun Bu Usages and Indications
- Reduces phlegm, softens hardness - nodules in the neck, fullness in the chest due to phlegm.
- Promotes urination, reduces swelling - lower extremity edema (adjunctive herb).
How Is Kun Bu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Kun Bu
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Kun Bu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Kun Bu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kun bu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc