Names Of Lai Fu Zi
How Is Lai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Lai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Lai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, transforms accumulations - distention, belching with a rotten smell, acid regurgitation.
- Descends lung qi, reduces phlegm - chronic cough or wheezing due to excess syndromes.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Fire.
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Lai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g (raw for stagnation, dry-fried for cough)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc