Names Of Lai Fu Zi
How Is Lai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Lai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Lai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, transforms accumulations - distention, belching with a rotten smell, acid regurgitation.
- Descends lung qi, reduces phlegm - chronic cough or wheezing due to excess syndromes.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Fire.
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Lai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g (raw for stagnation, dry-fried for cough)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums