Names Of Lai Fu Zi
How Is Lai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Lai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Lai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, transforms accumulations - distention, belching with a rotten smell, acid regurgitation.
- Descends lung qi, reduces phlegm - chronic cough or wheezing due to excess syndromes.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Fire.
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Lai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g (raw for stagnation, dry-fried for cough)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc