Names Of Lai Fu Zi
How Is Lai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Lai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Lai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, transforms accumulations - distention, belching with a rotten smell, acid regurgitation.
- Descends lung qi, reduces phlegm - chronic cough or wheezing due to excess syndromes.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Fire.
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Lai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g (raw for stagnation, dry-fried for cough)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums