Names Of Lai Fu Zi
How Is Lai Fu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Lai Fu Zi Used Clinically?
Lai Fu Zi Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, transforms accumulations - distention, belching with a rotten smell, acid regurgitation.
- Descends lung qi, reduces phlegm - chronic cough or wheezing due to excess syndromes.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Fire.
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Lai Fu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lai Fu Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g (raw for stagnation, dry-fried for cough)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lai Fu Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lai fu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc