Names Of Li Zhi He
How Is Li Zhi He Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Li Zhi He Used Clinically?
Li Zhi He Usages and Indications
- Regulates the Qi and stops pain - abdominal and epigastric pain due to liver qi stagnation, PMS pain, post-partum pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
- Disperses cold and stagnation - hernia and testicular pain due to cold in the liver channel.
How Is Li Zhi He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Li Zhi He
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Li Zhi He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain Li Zhi He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about li zhi he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc