Names Of Li Zhi He
How Is Li Zhi He Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Li Zhi He Used Clinically?
Li Zhi He Usages and Indications
- Regulates the Qi and stops pain - abdominal and epigastric pain due to liver qi stagnation, PMS pain, post-partum pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
- Disperses cold and stagnation - hernia and testicular pain due to cold in the liver channel.
How Is Li Zhi He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Li Zhi He
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Li Zhi He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Li Zhi He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about li zhi he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc