Names Of Li Zhi He
How Is Li Zhi He Categorized?
Our Database Has 17 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Li Zhi He Used Clinically?
Li Zhi He Usages and Indications
- Regulates the Qi and stops pain - abdominal and epigastric pain due to liver qi stagnation, PMS pain, post-partum pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
- Disperses cold and stagnation - hernia and testicular pain due to cold in the liver channel.
How Is Li Zhi He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Li Zhi He
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Li Zhi He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Li Zhi He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about li zhi he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc