Names Of Li Zhi He
How Is Li Zhi He Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Li Zhi He Used Clinically?
Li Zhi He Usages and Indications
- Regulates the Qi and stops pain - abdominal and epigastric pain due to liver qi stagnation, PMS pain, post-partum pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
- Disperses cold and stagnation - hernia and testicular pain due to cold in the liver channel.
How Is Li Zhi He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Li Zhi He
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Li Zhi He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Li Zhi He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about li zhi he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc