Names Of Li Zhi He
How Is Li Zhi He Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Li Zhi He Used Clinically?
Li Zhi He Usages and Indications
- Regulates the Qi and stops pain - abdominal and epigastric pain due to liver qi stagnation, PMS pain, post-partum pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
- Disperses cold and stagnation - hernia and testicular pain due to cold in the liver channel.
How Is Li Zhi He Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Li Zhi He
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Li Zhi He
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Li Zhi He
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about li zhi he? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc