Names Of Lian Qiao
How Is Lian Qiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Lian Qiao Used Clinically?
Lian Qiao Usages and Indications
- Clear heat and toxins, dissipates nodules - carbuncles and hot sores, neck lumps.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, slight chills, sore throat, headache.
How Is Lian Qiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Qiao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Qiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Qiao
Our database contains 11 TCM Formulas where Lian Qiao is generally used
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan -Indigo Combo Pills (Clear Heat)
- Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan -Margarite Acne Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian qiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms