Names Of Lian Qiao
How Is Lian Qiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Lian Qiao Used Clinically?
Lian Qiao Usages and Indications
- Clear heat and toxins, dissipates nodules - carbuncles and hot sores, neck lumps.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, slight chills, sore throat, headache.
How Is Lian Qiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Qiao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Qiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Qiao
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Lian Qiao is generally used
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan -Indigo Combo Pills (Clear Heat)
- Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan -Margarite Acne Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian qiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc