Names Of Lian Qiao
How Is Lian Qiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Lian Qiao Used Clinically?
Lian Qiao Usages and Indications
- Clear heat and toxins, dissipates nodules - carbuncles and hot sores, neck lumps.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, slight chills, sore throat, headache.
How Is Lian Qiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Qiao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Qiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Qiao
Our database contains 11 TCM Formulas where Lian Qiao is generally used
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan -Indigo Combo Pills (Clear Heat)
- Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan -Margarite Acne Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian qiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums