Names Of Lian Qiao
How Is Lian Qiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Lian Qiao Used Clinically?
Lian Qiao Usages and Indications
- Clear heat and toxins, dissipates nodules - carbuncles and hot sores, neck lumps.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, slight chills, sore throat, headache.
How Is Lian Qiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Qiao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Qiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Qiao
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Lian Qiao is generally used
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan -Indigo Combo Pills (Clear Heat)
- Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan -Margarite Acne Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian qiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc