Names Of Lian Qiao
How Is Lian Qiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Lian Qiao Used Clinically?
Lian Qiao Usages and Indications
- Clear heat and toxins, dissipates nodules - carbuncles and hot sores, neck lumps.
- Expel wind-heat - fever, slight chills, sore throat, headache.
How Is Lian Qiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Qiao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Qiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Qiao
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Lian Qiao is generally used
- Bao He Wan -Preserve Harmony Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Fang Feng Tong Sheng Wan -Ledebouriella Pills to Sagely Unblock (Release the Exterior)
- Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan -Indigo Combo Pills (Clear Heat)
- Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan -Margarite Acne Pills (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian qiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc