Names Of Lian Zi
How Is Lian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Lian Zi Used Clinically?
Lian Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and binds - chronic diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Tonify the kidneys and stabilize the jing - stop leukorrhea and spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation.
- Nourish heart, calm the spirit - irritability, anxiety, palpitations, insomnia.
How Is Lian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lian Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc