Names Of Lian Zi
How Is Lian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Lian Zi Used Clinically?
Lian Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and binds - chronic diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Tonify the kidneys and stabilize the jing - stop leukorrhea and spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation.
- Nourish heart, calm the spirit - irritability, anxiety, palpitations, insomnia.
How Is Lian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lian Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc