Names Of Lian Zi
How Is Lian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Lian Zi Used Clinically?
Lian Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and binds - chronic diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Tonify the kidneys and stabilize the jing - stop leukorrhea and spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation.
- Nourish heart, calm the spirit - irritability, anxiety, palpitations, insomnia.
How Is Lian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lian Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery