Names Of Lian Zi
How Is Lian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Lian Zi Used Clinically?
Lian Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify the spleen and binds - chronic diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Tonify the kidneys and stabilize the jing - stop leukorrhea and spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation.
- Nourish heart, calm the spirit - irritability, anxiety, palpitations, insomnia.
How Is Lian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian Zi
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lian Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lian Zi Is Discussed
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lian Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc