Names Of Lian (Zi) Xin
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Used Clinically?
Lian (Zi) Xin Usages and Indications
- Drains heart fire - for warm-febrile disease where heat collapses into the pericardium channel causing confusion, delirium; insomnia and irritability due to excessive heart fire.
- Stops bleeding, binds the essence - vomiting blood, spermatorrhea.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with abdominal masses and/or constipation.
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian (Zi) Xin
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian (zi) xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia