Names Of Lian (Zi) Xin
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Used Clinically?
Lian (Zi) Xin Usages and Indications
- Drains heart fire - for warm-febrile disease where heat collapses into the pericardium channel causing confusion, delirium; insomnia and irritability due to excessive heart fire.
- Stops bleeding, binds the essence - vomiting blood, spermatorrhea.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with abdominal masses and/or constipation.
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian (Zi) Xin
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian (zi) xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc