Names Of Lian (Zi) Xin
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Used Clinically?
Lian (Zi) Xin Usages and Indications
- Drains heart fire - for warm-febrile disease where heat collapses into the pericardium channel causing confusion, delirium; insomnia and irritability due to excessive heart fire.
- Stops bleeding, binds the essence - vomiting blood, spermatorrhea.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with abdominal masses and/or constipation.
How Is Lian (Zi) Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lian (Zi) Xin
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lian (zi) xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums