Names Of Ling Yang Jiao
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Used Clinically?
Ling Yang Jiao Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, controls spasms and convulsions - spasms, convulsions, seizures, expecially in children with high fever.
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - for liver yang rising, dizziness, headache, red eyes, photophobia, spasms, convulsions.
- Drains heat and fire - delirium, manic behavior, loss of consciousness, heat in the pericardium.
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ling Yang Jiao
- Dosage: 0.9-3g powder or pills
- 1.5-3g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ling Yang Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ling yang jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums