Names Of Ling Yang Jiao
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Used Clinically?
Ling Yang Jiao Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, controls spasms and convulsions - spasms, convulsions, seizures, expecially in children with high fever.
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - for liver yang rising, dizziness, headache, red eyes, photophobia, spasms, convulsions.
- Drains heat and fire - delirium, manic behavior, loss of consciousness, heat in the pericardium.
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ling Yang Jiao
- Dosage: 0.9-3g powder or pills
- 1.5-3g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ling Yang Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ling yang jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc