Names Of Ling Yang Jiao
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Used Clinically?
Ling Yang Jiao Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, controls spasms and convulsions - spasms, convulsions, seizures, expecially in children with high fever.
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - for liver yang rising, dizziness, headache, red eyes, photophobia, spasms, convulsions.
- Drains heat and fire - delirium, manic behavior, loss of consciousness, heat in the pericardium.
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ling Yang Jiao
- Dosage: 0.9-3g powder or pills
- 1.5-3g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ling Yang Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ling yang jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc