Names Of Ling Yang Jiao
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Used Clinically?
Ling Yang Jiao Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, controls spasms and convulsions - spasms, convulsions, seizures, expecially in children with high fever.
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - for liver yang rising, dizziness, headache, red eyes, photophobia, spasms, convulsions.
- Drains heat and fire - delirium, manic behavior, loss of consciousness, heat in the pericardium.
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ling Yang Jiao
- Dosage: 0.9-3g powder or pills
- 1.5-3g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ling Yang Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ling yang jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc