Names Of Ling Yang Jiao
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Used Clinically?
Ling Yang Jiao Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, controls spasms and convulsions - spasms, convulsions, seizures, expecially in children with high fever.
- Calms the liver, anchors the yang - for liver yang rising, dizziness, headache, red eyes, photophobia, spasms, convulsions.
- Drains heat and fire - delirium, manic behavior, loss of consciousness, heat in the pericardium.
How Is Ling Yang Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ling Yang Jiao
- Dosage: 0.9-3g powder or pills
- 1.5-3g decoction
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ling Yang Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ling yang jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc