Names Of Liu Huang
How Is Liu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Liu Huang Used Clinically?
Liu Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching.
- Used topically for scabies, ringworm, damp sores, ulcers, carbuncles.
- Tonify ming men fire, strengthen yang - interior yin cold symptoms.
- Kidney yang deficiency - cold lower back and knees, impotence.
- Spleen deficiency cold - asthma, constipation (elderly plus Ban Xia.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Liu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Liu Huang
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse