Names Of Liu Huang
How Is Liu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Liu Huang Used Clinically?
Liu Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching.
- Used topically for scabies, ringworm, damp sores, ulcers, carbuncles.
- Tonify ming men fire, strengthen yang - interior yin cold symptoms.
- Kidney yang deficiency - cold lower back and knees, impotence.
- Spleen deficiency cold - asthma, constipation (elderly plus Ban Xia.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Liu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Liu Huang
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc