Names Of Liu Huang
How Is Liu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Liu Huang Used Clinically?
Liu Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching.
- Used topically for scabies, ringworm, damp sores, ulcers, carbuncles.
- Tonify ming men fire, strengthen yang - interior yin cold symptoms.
- Kidney yang deficiency - cold lower back and knees, impotence.
- Spleen deficiency cold - asthma, constipation (elderly plus Ban Xia.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Liu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Liu Huang
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums