Names Of Liu Huang
How Is Liu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Liu Huang Used Clinically?
Liu Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching.
- Used topically for scabies, ringworm, damp sores, ulcers, carbuncles.
- Tonify ming men fire, strengthen yang - interior yin cold symptoms.
- Kidney yang deficiency - cold lower back and knees, impotence.
- Spleen deficiency cold - asthma, constipation (elderly plus Ban Xia.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy.
How Is Liu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Liu Huang
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc