Names Of Long Dan Cao
How Is Long Dan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Long Dan Cao Used Clinically?
Long Dan Cao Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat from the liver and gallbladder channels - red, swollen, sore throat, eyes, and/or ears, sudden deafness, jaundice, pain, swelling or dampness in the genital region, or foul smelling vaginal discharge and itching.
- Clears ascending liver fire - headache, red eyes; liver wind-heat with fever, spasms, convulsions, flank pain.
How Is Long Dan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Dan Cao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Dan Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Notes From Our Clinicians For Long Dan Cao
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Dan Cao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Long Dan Cao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long dan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc