Names Of Long Dan Cao
How Is Long Dan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Long Dan Cao Used Clinically?
Long Dan Cao Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat from the liver and gallbladder channels - red, swollen, sore throat, eyes, and/or ears, sudden deafness, jaundice, pain, swelling or dampness in the genital region, or foul smelling vaginal discharge and itching.
- Clears ascending liver fire - headache, red eyes; liver wind-heat with fever, spasms, convulsions, flank pain.
How Is Long Dan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Dan Cao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Dan Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Notes From Our Clinicians For Long Dan Cao
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Dan Cao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Long Dan Cao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long dan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums