Names Of Long Dan Cao
How Is Long Dan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Long Dan Cao Used Clinically?
Long Dan Cao Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat from the liver and gallbladder channels - red, swollen, sore throat, eyes, and/or ears, sudden deafness, jaundice, pain, swelling or dampness in the genital region, or foul smelling vaginal discharge and itching.
- Clears ascending liver fire - headache, red eyes; liver wind-heat with fever, spasms, convulsions, flank pain.
How Is Long Dan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Dan Cao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Dan Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Long Dan Cao
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Dan Cao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Long Dan Cao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long dan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums