Names Of Long Dan Cao
How Is Long Dan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Long Dan Cao Used Clinically?
Long Dan Cao Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat from the liver and gallbladder channels - red, swollen, sore throat, eyes, and/or ears, sudden deafness, jaundice, pain, swelling or dampness in the genital region, or foul smelling vaginal discharge and itching.
- Clears ascending liver fire - headache, red eyes; liver wind-heat with fever, spasms, convulsions, flank pain.
How Is Long Dan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Dan Cao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Dan Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Long Dan Cao
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Dan Cao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Long Dan Cao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long dan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc