Names Of Long Gu
How Is Long Gu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Long Gu Used Clinically?
Long Gu Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit - emotional distress, insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, seizures.
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang - irritable, blurred vision, vertigo, bad temper.
- Prevents leakage of fluids due to deficiency - spermatorrhea, night sweats, spontaneous sweating, vaginal discharge, nocturnal emissions, uterine bleeding.
- Topically for chronic non-healing sores and ulcerations.
How Is Long Gu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Gu
- Dosage: 15-30g cook 20-30 minutes extra
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Gu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Long Gu Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Gu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Long Gu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long gu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums