Names Of Long Gu
How Is Long Gu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Long Gu Used Clinically?
Long Gu Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit - emotional distress, insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, seizures.
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang - irritable, blurred vision, vertigo, bad temper.
- Prevents leakage of fluids due to deficiency - spermatorrhea, night sweats, spontaneous sweating, vaginal discharge, nocturnal emissions, uterine bleeding.
- Topically for chronic non-healing sores and ulcerations.
How Is Long Gu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Gu
- Dosage: 15-30g cook 20-30 minutes extra
Conditions Potentially Related With Long Gu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Long Gu Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Gu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Long Gu is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long gu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc