Names Of Long Yan Rou
How Is Long Yan Rou Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Blood Category
How Is Long Yan Rou Used Clinically?
Long Yan Rou Usages and Indications
- Tonify heart and spleen, nourish blood, calm the spirit - insomnia, palpitations, poor memory, dizziness.
How Is Long Yan Rou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Long Yan Rou
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Long Yan Rou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about long yan rou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc