Names Of Lu Dou
How Is Lu Dou Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Lu Dou Used Clinically?
Lu Dou Usages and Indications
- Clears summerheat - thirst (main symptom), fever, irritability; often drunk as a tea in summertime to prevent over heating.
- Antidote to Fu Zi.
How Is Lu Dou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Dou
- Dosage: 15-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Dou
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Dou Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu dou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc