Names Of Lu Feng Fang
How Is Lu Feng Fang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Feng Fang Used Clinically?
Lu Feng Fang Usages and Indications
- Relieve toxicity, expel wind, alleviate pain - toothache (gargle).
- Topically - skin rash, itching, scabies, ringworm, sores, carbuncles.
- Expel wind, dry damp - painful obstruction, wind rash.
How Is Lu Feng Fang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Feng Fang
- Dosage: 6-12g in decoction
- 1.5-3g in powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Feng Fang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu feng fang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc