Names Of Lu Feng Fang
How Is Lu Feng Fang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Feng Fang Used Clinically?
Lu Feng Fang Usages and Indications
- Relieve toxicity, expel wind, alleviate pain - toothache (gargle).
- Topically - skin rash, itching, scabies, ringworm, sores, carbuncles.
- Expel wind, dry damp - painful obstruction, wind rash.
How Is Lu Feng Fang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Feng Fang
- Dosage: 6-12g in decoction
- 1.5-3g in powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Feng Fang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu feng fang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc