Names Of Lu Feng Fang
How Is Lu Feng Fang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Feng Fang Used Clinically?
Lu Feng Fang Usages and Indications
- Relieve toxicity, expel wind, alleviate pain - toothache (gargle).
- Topically - skin rash, itching, scabies, ringworm, sores, carbuncles.
- Expel wind, dry damp - painful obstruction, wind rash.
How Is Lu Feng Fang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Feng Fang
- Dosage: 6-12g in decoction
- 1.5-3g in powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Feng Fang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu feng fang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Help! My dog has sprung a leak
- Question of Diaphramatic spasm with possible vagus nerve involvement.
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc