Names Of Lu Feng Fang
How Is Lu Feng Fang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Feng Fang Used Clinically?
Lu Feng Fang Usages and Indications
- Relieve toxicity, expel wind, alleviate pain - toothache (gargle).
- Topically - skin rash, itching, scabies, ringworm, sores, carbuncles.
- Expel wind, dry damp - painful obstruction, wind rash.
How Is Lu Feng Fang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Feng Fang
- Dosage: 6-12g in decoction
- 1.5-3g in powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Feng Fang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu feng fang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc