Names Of Lu Feng Fang
How Is Lu Feng Fang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Feng Fang Used Clinically?
Lu Feng Fang Usages and Indications
- Relieve toxicity, expel wind, alleviate pain - toothache (gargle).
- Topically - skin rash, itching, scabies, ringworm, sores, carbuncles.
- Expel wind, dry damp - painful obstruction, wind rash.
How Is Lu Feng Fang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Feng Fang
- Dosage: 6-12g in decoction
- 1.5-3g in powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lu Feng Fang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu feng fang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse