Names Of Lu Gan Shi
How Is Lu Gan Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Gan Shi Used Clinically?
Lu Gan Shi Usages and Indications
- Brightens the eyes - superficial visual obstruction, red-swollen eyes.
- Drys dampness, generates flesh - chronic draining pus from open sores.
How Is Lu Gan Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gan Shi
- Dosage: topical
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Gan Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gan shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps