Names Of Lu Gan Shi
How Is Lu Gan Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Gan Shi Used Clinically?
Lu Gan Shi Usages and Indications
- Brightens the eyes - superficial visual obstruction, red-swollen eyes.
- Drys dampness, generates flesh - chronic draining pus from open sores.
How Is Lu Gan Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gan Shi
- Dosage: topical
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Gan Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gan shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc