Names Of Lu Gan Shi
How Is Lu Gan Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Gan Shi Used Clinically?
Lu Gan Shi Usages and Indications
- Brightens the eyes - superficial visual obstruction, red-swollen eyes.
- Drys dampness, generates flesh - chronic draining pus from open sores.
How Is Lu Gan Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gan Shi
- Dosage: topical
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Gan Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gan shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc