Names Of Lu Gan Shi
How Is Lu Gan Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Gan Shi Used Clinically?
Lu Gan Shi Usages and Indications
- Brightens the eyes - superficial visual obstruction, red-swollen eyes.
- Drys dampness, generates flesh - chronic draining pus from open sores.
How Is Lu Gan Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gan Shi
- Dosage: topical
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Gan Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gan shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc