Names Of Lu Gan Shi
How Is Lu Gan Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Lu Gan Shi Used Clinically?
Lu Gan Shi Usages and Indications
- Brightens the eyes - superficial visual obstruction, red-swollen eyes.
- Drys dampness, generates flesh - chronic draining pus from open sores.
How Is Lu Gan Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gan Shi
- Dosage: topical
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Gan Shi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gan shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc