Names Of Lu Gen
How Is Lu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lu Gen Used Clinically?
Lu Gen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, generates fluids - heat patterns with high fever, irritability, thirst.
- Clears lung heat - cough, thick yellow sputum.
- Clears stomach heat - vomiting, belching.
- Clears heat, diuretic - dark, scanty urine, xue lin, accompanied by thirst and irritability.
- Encourages rashes to the surface - for febrile disease with rashes that are incompletely expressed.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with spleen or stomach cold from deficiency.
How Is Lu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gen
- Dosage: 15-30g
- When used alone, up to 60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc