Names Of Lu Gen
How Is Lu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lu Gen Used Clinically?
Lu Gen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, generates fluids - heat patterns with high fever, irritability, thirst.
- Clears lung heat - cough, thick yellow sputum.
- Clears stomach heat - vomiting, belching.
- Clears heat, diuretic - dark, scanty urine, xue lin, accompanied by thirst and irritability.
- Encourages rashes to the surface - for febrile disease with rashes that are incompletely expressed.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with spleen or stomach cold from deficiency.
How Is Lu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gen
- Dosage: 15-30g
- When used alone, up to 60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc