Names Of Lu Gen
How Is Lu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lu Gen Used Clinically?
Lu Gen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, generates fluids - heat patterns with high fever, irritability, thirst.
- Clears lung heat - cough, thick yellow sputum.
- Clears stomach heat - vomiting, belching.
- Clears heat, diuretic - dark, scanty urine, xue lin, accompanied by thirst and irritability.
- Encourages rashes to the surface - for febrile disease with rashes that are incompletely expressed.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with spleen or stomach cold from deficiency.
How Is Lu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gen
- Dosage: 15-30g
- When used alone, up to 60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc