Names Of Lu Gen
How Is Lu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lu Gen Used Clinically?
Lu Gen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, generates fluids - heat patterns with high fever, irritability, thirst.
- Clears lung heat - cough, thick yellow sputum.
- Clears stomach heat - vomiting, belching.
- Clears heat, diuretic - dark, scanty urine, xue lin, accompanied by thirst and irritability.
- Encourages rashes to the surface - for febrile disease with rashes that are incompletely expressed.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with spleen or stomach cold from deficiency.
How Is Lu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gen
- Dosage: 15-30g
- When used alone, up to 60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums