Names Of Lu Gen
How Is Lu Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Lu Gen Used Clinically?
Lu Gen Usages and Indications
- Clears heat, generates fluids - heat patterns with high fever, irritability, thirst.
- Clears lung heat - cough, thick yellow sputum.
- Clears stomach heat - vomiting, belching.
- Clears heat, diuretic - dark, scanty urine, xue lin, accompanied by thirst and irritability.
- Encourages rashes to the surface - for febrile disease with rashes that are incompletely expressed.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with spleen or stomach cold from deficiency.
How Is Lu Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Gen
- Dosage: 15-30g
- When used alone, up to 60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc