Names Of Lu Hui
How Is Lu Hui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Lu Hui Used Clinically?
Lu Hui Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and guides out accumulation - constipation, dizziness, red eyes, irritability; good for chronic cases.
- Kills parasites, strengthens stomach - roundworms and ringworms.
- Clears heat and cools the liver - epigastric discomfort, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, irritability, constipation, and fever due to heat in the liver channel.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy and During Menstruation
How Is Lu Hui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Hui
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g (not used in decoctions)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu hui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Herbs for MS or demyelinating disorders?
- Scoliosis how do you treat with the tam therapy
- Allergies, rihnitis
- Motor Neuron disease
- Where is Ashi point?
- Frequent UTI’s Bladder Issues
- Will Cordyceps help bleeding
- Any suggestion for tinnitus
- Gall Bladder Questions & Mysteries...
- Autumn Metal Lung/Sm. Intestine Points...?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc