Names Of Lu Hui
How Is Lu Hui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Lu Hui Used Clinically?
Lu Hui Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and guides out accumulation - constipation, dizziness, red eyes, irritability; good for chronic cases.
- Kills parasites, strengthens stomach - roundworms and ringworms.
- Clears heat and cools the liver - epigastric discomfort, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, irritability, constipation, and fever due to heat in the liver channel.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy and During Menstruation
How Is Lu Hui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Hui
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g (not used in decoctions)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu hui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc