Names Of Lu Hui
How Is Lu Hui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Lu Hui Used Clinically?
Lu Hui Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and guides out accumulation - constipation, dizziness, red eyes, irritability; good for chronic cases.
- Kills parasites, strengthens stomach - roundworms and ringworms.
- Clears heat and cools the liver - epigastric discomfort, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, irritability, constipation, and fever due to heat in the liver channel.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy and During Menstruation
How Is Lu Hui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Hui
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g (not used in decoctions)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu hui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc