Names Of Lu Hui
How Is Lu Hui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Lu Hui Used Clinically?
Lu Hui Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and guides out accumulation - constipation, dizziness, red eyes, irritability; good for chronic cases.
- Kills parasites, strengthens stomach - roundworms and ringworms.
- Clears heat and cools the liver - epigastric discomfort, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, irritability, constipation, and fever due to heat in the liver channel.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy and During Menstruation
How Is Lu Hui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Hui
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g (not used in decoctions)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu hui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc