Names Of Lu Hui
How Is Lu Hui Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Lu Hui Used Clinically?
Lu Hui Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and guides out accumulation - constipation, dizziness, red eyes, irritability; good for chronic cases.
- Kills parasites, strengthens stomach - roundworms and ringworms.
- Clears heat and cools the liver - epigastric discomfort, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, irritability, constipation, and fever due to heat in the liver channel.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy and During Menstruation
How Is Lu Hui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Hui
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g (not used in decoctions)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu hui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc