Names Of Lu Jiao Jiao
How Is Lu Jiao Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Jiao Jiao Used Clinically?
Lu Jiao Jiao Usages and Indications
- Tonifies kidney yang - low energy, fertility issues.
- Tonifies kidney essence - impotence, fertility, low sperm count
- Stops bleeding - blood in the stools, excessive menstruation, blood in the urine
How Is Lu Jiao Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Jiao Jiao
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Lu Jiao Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu jiao jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms