Names Of Lu Lu Tong
How Is Lu Lu Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Lu Lu Tong Used Clinically?
Lu Lu Tong Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of qi and blood, opens middle burner and unblocks the channels - irregular or scanty menses, abdominal pain or distention, pain and stiffness in the lower back and knees (wind-damp painful obstruction).
- Promotes urination - edema with difficult urination.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Lu Lu Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Lu Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Lu Tong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu lu tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc