Names Of Lu Lu Tong
How Is Lu Lu Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Lu Lu Tong Used Clinically?
Lu Lu Tong Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of qi and blood, opens middle burner and unblocks the channels - irregular or scanty menses, abdominal pain or distention, pain and stiffness in the lower back and knees (wind-damp painful obstruction).
- Promotes urination - edema with difficult urination.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Lu Lu Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Lu Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Lu Tong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu lu tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc