Names Of Lu Lu Tong
How Is Lu Lu Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Lu Lu Tong Used Clinically?
Lu Lu Tong Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of qi and blood, opens middle burner and unblocks the channels - irregular or scanty menses, abdominal pain or distention, pain and stiffness in the lower back and knees (wind-damp painful obstruction).
- Promotes urination - edema with difficult urination.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Lu Lu Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Lu Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Lu Tong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu lu tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc