Names Of Lu Lu Tong
How Is Lu Lu Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Lu Lu Tong Used Clinically?
Lu Lu Tong Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of qi and blood, opens middle burner and unblocks the channels - irregular or scanty menses, abdominal pain or distention, pain and stiffness in the lower back and knees (wind-damp painful obstruction).
- Promotes urination - edema with difficult urination.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Lu Lu Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Lu Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Lu Tong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu lu tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc