Names Of Lu Rong
How Is Lu Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Rong Used Clinically?
Lu Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - fatigue, impotence, cold limbs, lightheadedness, lower back and knee pain, tinnitus, frequent and clear urine.
- Tonify the governing vessel, augments essence and blood, strengthens sinews and bones - children with mental/physical developmental issues.
- Regulates the conception vessel, chong mai, and stabilizies the dai mai - cold deficient leukorrhea or uterine bleeding, infertility with a cold womb.
- Tonifies and nourishes qi and blood - chronic ulcerations/yin-type boils (concave, clear fluid oozing, unhealing).
How Is Lu Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Rong
- Dosage: 1-3g powder, start with low doses
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Lu Rong
Staff Clinical Notes
This herb is expensive and most often used when alternatives are not appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc