Names Of Lu Rong
How Is Lu Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Rong Used Clinically?
Lu Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - fatigue, impotence, cold limbs, lightheadedness, lower back and knee pain, tinnitus, frequent and clear urine.
- Tonify the governing vessel, augments essence and blood, strengthens sinews and bones - children with mental/physical developmental issues.
- Regulates the conception vessel, chong mai, and stabilizies the dai mai - cold deficient leukorrhea or uterine bleeding, infertility with a cold womb.
- Tonifies and nourishes qi and blood - chronic ulcerations/yin-type boils (concave, clear fluid oozing, unhealing).
How Is Lu Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Rong
- Dosage: 1-3g powder, start with low doses
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Notes From Our Clinicians For Lu Rong
Staff Clinical Notes
This herb is expensive and most often used when alternatives are not appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc