Names Of Lu Rong
How Is Lu Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Rong Used Clinically?
Lu Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - fatigue, impotence, cold limbs, lightheadedness, lower back and knee pain, tinnitus, frequent and clear urine.
- Tonify the governing vessel, augments essence and blood, strengthens sinews and bones - children with mental/physical developmental issues.
- Regulates the conception vessel, chong mai, and stabilizies the dai mai - cold deficient leukorrhea or uterine bleeding, infertility with a cold womb.
- Tonifies and nourishes qi and blood - chronic ulcerations/yin-type boils (concave, clear fluid oozing, unhealing).
How Is Lu Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Rong
- Dosage: 1-3g powder, start with low doses
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Notes From Our Clinicians For Lu Rong
Staff Clinical Notes
This herb is expensive and most often used when alternatives are not appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc