Names Of Lu Rong
How Is Lu Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Rong Used Clinically?
Lu Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - fatigue, impotence, cold limbs, lightheadedness, lower back and knee pain, tinnitus, frequent and clear urine.
- Tonify the governing vessel, augments essence and blood, strengthens sinews and bones - children with mental/physical developmental issues.
- Regulates the conception vessel, chong mai, and stabilizies the dai mai - cold deficient leukorrhea or uterine bleeding, infertility with a cold womb.
- Tonifies and nourishes qi and blood - chronic ulcerations/yin-type boils (concave, clear fluid oozing, unhealing).
How Is Lu Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Rong
- Dosage: 1-3g powder, start with low doses
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Lu Rong
Staff Clinical Notes
This herb is expensive and most often used when alternatives are not appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc