Names Of Lu Rong
How Is Lu Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Lu Rong Used Clinically?
Lu Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - fatigue, impotence, cold limbs, lightheadedness, lower back and knee pain, tinnitus, frequent and clear urine.
- Tonify the governing vessel, augments essence and blood, strengthens sinews and bones - children with mental/physical developmental issues.
- Regulates the conception vessel, chong mai, and stabilizies the dai mai - cold deficient leukorrhea or uterine bleeding, infertility with a cold womb.
- Tonifies and nourishes qi and blood - chronic ulcerations/yin-type boils (concave, clear fluid oozing, unhealing).
How Is Lu Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Lu Rong
- Dosage: 1-3g powder, start with low doses
Conditions Potentially Related With Lu Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Lu Rong
Staff Clinical Notes
This herb is expensive and most often used when alternatives are not appropriate.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lu rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Herbs for MS or demyelinating disorders?
- Scoliosis how do you treat with the tam therapy
- Allergies, rihnitis
- Motor Neuron disease
- Where is Ashi point?
- Frequent UTI’s Bladder Issues
- Will Cordyceps help bleeding
- Any suggestion for tinnitus
- Gall Bladder Questions & Mysteries...
- Autumn Metal Lung/Sm. Intestine Points...?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc