Names Of Luo Han Guo
How Is Luo Han Guo Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Luo Han Guo Used Clinically?
Luo Han Guo Usages and Indications
- Moistens and cools the lungs - hot coughs from lung yin deficiency.
- Dissipates nodules - phlegm nodules in the neck, scrofula.
How Is Luo Han Guo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Luo Han Guo
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about luo han guo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc