Names Of Luo Han Guo
How Is Luo Han Guo Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Luo Han Guo Used Clinically?
Luo Han Guo Usages and Indications
- Moistens and cools the lungs - hot coughs from lung yin deficiency.
- Dissipates nodules - phlegm nodules in the neck, scrofula.
How Is Luo Han Guo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Luo Han Guo
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about luo han guo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums