Names Of Luo Shi Teng
How Is Luo Shi Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Luo Shi Teng Used Clinically?
Luo Shi Teng Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-hot-damp bi and spasms of the sinews.
- Cools the blood and reduces swellings - toxic sores, sore throat.
How Is Luo Shi Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Luo Shi Teng
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Luo Shi Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about luo shi teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums