Names Of Ma Bo
How Is Ma Bo Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ma Bo Used Clinically?
Ma Bo Usages and Indications
- Clears the lung, relieves fire toxicity, and improves the throat - fire toxin affecting the throat causing painful, swollen throat, loss of voice, cough due to lung heat.
- Topically to stop bleeding, particularly in the oral cavity and lips.
How Is Ma Bo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Bo
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ma Bo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ma Bo
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma bo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse