Names Of Ma Chi Xian
How Is Ma Chi Xian Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ma Chi Xian Used Clinically?
Ma Chi Xian Usages and Indications
- Clears fire toxicity and cools the blood - damp-heat of fire toxin dysentery, hot or bloody lin syndrome.
- Clears damp-heat and treats sores - fire toxin carbuncles or sores, as well as red and white vaginal discharge.
- Antidote for wasp stings and snakebites.
How Is Ma Chi Xian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Chi Xian
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma chi xian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps