Names Of Ma Chi Xian
How Is Ma Chi Xian Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ma Chi Xian Used Clinically?
Ma Chi Xian Usages and Indications
- Clears fire toxicity and cools the blood - damp-heat of fire toxin dysentery, hot or bloody lin syndrome.
- Clears damp-heat and treats sores - fire toxin carbuncles or sores, as well as red and white vaginal discharge.
- Antidote for wasp stings and snakebites.
How Is Ma Chi Xian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Chi Xian
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma chi xian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums